Implementing Cisco ASA Firewalls
Video: AVC, 1280 × 720, 16: 9, 30.000 fps, ~ 1359 Kbps | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz, ~ 96.0 Kbps, 2 channels
- The course contains over 7 hours and is intended for network engineers who want to quickly and support the rapid deployment of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls in production environments. This class is also on the candidates for the Cisco security certifications such as CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Security.
- This class takes a practical approach to the implementation of technologies such as stateful firewall, deep packet inspection, DoS-attacks and IPsec & SSL VPN on both Cisco ASA 8.x and 9.x Command Line Interface (CLI) and Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) GUI.
- Students will follow the teacher through the settings, and troubleshoot the Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls, as well as to learn about the modern theory of topics such as stateful firewall and IPsec VPN.
- Implementing ASA Firewalls Introduction
- ASA Initialization & Routed Firewall
- ASA Transparent Firewall
- ASA Virtual Firewalls (Multiple Context Mode)
- ASA Device Manager (ASDM) Management
- ASA Site-to-Site IPsec VPNs
- ASA Remote Access IPsec VPNs
- ASA Remote Access SSL VPNs
- ASA Network Address Translation (NAT)
- ASA High Availability with Failover
- ASA High Availability with Clustering
- ASA Deep Packet Inspection