Crossover Pro 10.0.3 Retail | Mac Os X | 56 MB
CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications and games on Mac OS X. CrossOver includes an easy to use, single click interface, which makes installing Windows software simple and fast. Once installed, your application integrates seamlessly in OS X. Just click and run your application directly from the OS X Finder. Clicking a Windows file or document – including email attachments – will launch the appropriate Windows program, allowing you to work on the files. Best of all, you do it all easily and affordably, without needing a Microsoft operating system license.
Adding new Windows software is easy. Just place your install CD in your Mac, and CrossOver will recognize it and offer to begin the installation process. CrossOver then completes the installation and configures your application to run on your Mac. That’s all there is to it.
CrossOver Mac will be the very best way to run your Windows applications on your Intel based Mac. It will let you install and run Windows programs as though they were native, all without having to buy or run a copy of Windows itself.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later
– Fixed an installation issue with Project 2007 which produced a ‘Not installed for the Current User’ error message.
– Updated several built-in CrossTies. (These upgrades have been available online for a while.)
– Improved the MojoSetup (.bin installer) upgrade path.
– Added a progress dialog during initial open of a CrossTie on the Mac.
– Added support for the ‘installer’ keyword which supports CrossTies for stand-alone executables.
– Added RAR support to CrossTie installation.
– Added a ‘recreate’ button to the menus control panel.
– Fixed some menu issues on the upgrade path from CrossOver 9.2.