Capture One Pro 6.2 (Intel only) – Mac OS X | 230MB
Capture One Pro is one of the most powerful professional converters digital photos in RAW format that supports a wide range of modern cameras. The program allows for single and batch mode to convert on the fly files in full-size TIFF (RGB / CMYK) and JPG format, adjust white balance, effectively handle “overexposed and underexposed” snapshots, fine-tune the sharpness of the image and eliminate color noise.
Capture One allows you to use several options corrections of the same image. As a template used the original RAW, and not the result of previous adjustments. The workspace is divided into several regions. Their number equals the number of options for processing the original digital negativa.Nastroyka white balance by using the controls color temperature and tint. In addition, there is a choice of scene modes, for many traditional cameras. You can also use a pipette. The photograph indicates a neutral gray point from which builds and white balance.
The program allows for optimization of dynamic range. If the picture contains too dark or light areas, they can show through the restoration of shadows and highlights. You can turn on and off lights illuminated parts of the image and teney.Ustranenie noise in photographs made in two directions. You can suppress the grain and chroma noise. Capture One Pro is always different from the competitors a unique algorithm to improve the sharpness of images. Photos that were converted in the RAW-converter, look a little sharper than the competition.
Capture One Pro is created on the basis of an all-in-one, reducing the need for post processing of images, which in practice means a requirement to use Photoshop to process images. Simple tools, simple menus, and easily understandable symbols makes the difficult process of handling RAW-files simple, intuitive and exciting.
Adds camera support for Samsung, Fuji, Ricoh, Panasonic, Canon, Sony and Nikon and for Phase One IQ180, IQ160 and IQ140, including tethered support.
Features and Enhancements:
– Local Adjustments (Local adjustment of saturation and clarity; Invert local adjustments mask; Copy local adjustments mask from other layer) – Auto sync of XMP metadata (sidecars only).
– Additional camera controls for Canon and Nikon
– Improved OpenCL and 64 bit performance
– Samsung NX5, NX10, NX11 and NX100
– Fuji X100
– Ricoh GR DIGITAL, GR DIGITAL II, GR DIGITAL III, GX100, GX200, GRX S10, GXR P10, GXR A12
– Phase One IQ180, IQ160, and IQ140
– Canon EOS-600D/Rebel T3i and EOS-1100D/Rebel T3 including tethered support
– Panasonic DMC-GH2 and DMC-GF2.
– Sony SLT-A55, SLT ¬ A33, NEX-3 and NEX-5
– Nikon D-7000 tethered support
Version: 6.2 build 49048
Developer: Phase One
Platform: Intel only
* Intel-based Mac
* 2 GB RAM
* 10 GB HDD
* Mac OS X 10.6, 10.5.8 or later